Dear RoboNation Member.
Don’t just get a job. You deserve a career.
1. an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
Robotics is a field that relies on a wide range of skills and expertise. From engineering, physics and programming to production, marketing and business development there is truly something for everyone. In an industry that thrives on innovation, growth opportunities are endless.
So while we have provided a few resources below, we hope this is a starting point - one of many stops on your journey into a career in robotics. Stay engaged. Keep learning. Most importantly, be excited!
Internship and Career Resources:
- AUVSI Career Center
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Scholars Program
- High School, undergraduate, graduate
- Army Educational Outreach Program
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- MATE (Marine Advanced Technology Education)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Internship Opportunities
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Special Programs
- Undergraduate, graduate, recent graduate
- Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program (NREIP)
- Undergrad & graduate students at 4 year institutions are eligible.
- Northrop Grumman
- SAE International
- Science & Engineering Apprenticeship Program (SEAP)
- High School Students
- Student Educational Employment Program (SEEP) – Now PATHWAYS
- Interns, Recent Graduates, and Presidential Management Fellows